Благодарил (а): 7 раз
Контактная информация:

2 новых вида пресноводных бычков рода Luciogobius (Luciogobius) из Японии

Сообщение Yan » Вс май 15, 2011 11:48 am

Luciogobius fonticola
Luciogobius fluvialis

Kanagawa, Itai & Senou, 2011
Abstract.

Two new species of the goby genus Luciogobius, i.e. L. fonticola and L. fluvialis, are described on the basis of 23 specimens of each species from freshwater in rivers entering Suruga Bay, on the Pacific coast of Shizuoka Prefecture, southern Japan. L. fonticola is distinguished from other members of the genus by the following combination of characters: eye small and degenerated, embedded beneath skin, obscured after fixation; no scales on body; dermal ridge on cheek without barbels; second dorsal-fin origin slightly anterior to anal fin; pelvic fin present; no free soft rays on upper and lower ends of ectoral fin; second dorsalfin rays modally I, 8; anal-fin rays modally I, 8; branched caudal-fin rays modally 8+7; vertebrae modally 15+16=31; interorbit region flat; upper jaw length 10.5±1.1% (mean±standard deviation) in standard length, 39.2±4.8% in head length; predorsal length 261.2±12.9% in head length; preanal length 267.9±14.2% in head length; caudal peduncle depth 7.3±0.8% in standard length. The other species, L. fluvialis is characterized by having the following combination of characters: eye small and degenerated, embedded beneath skin, obscured after fixation; no scales on body; dermal ridge on cheek without barbels; second dorsal-fin origin slightly anterior to anal fin; pelvic fin present; no free soft rays on upper and lower ends of pectoral fin; second dorsalfin rays modally I, 9; anal-fin rays modally I, 9; branched caudal-fin rays modally 8+7; vertebrae modally 16+16=32; interorbit region flat; maximum width of head at cheek 11.5±0.9% (mean±standard deviation) in standard length; upper jaw length 8.5±1.0% in standard length, 37.4±3.9% in head length; predorsal length 307.4±15.7% in head length; preanal length 315.8±17.1% in head length.
Two New Species of Freshwater Gobies of the Genus Luciogobius (Perciformes: Gobiidae) from Japan
Naoyuki Kanagawa, Takahiko Itai & Hiroshi Senou
Bulletin of the Kanagawa prefectural Museum (Nat. Sci.), No.40, pp.67-74, 2011
Ян

Ответить